About Me

Hi! This is me!

  My name is Alyssa Rasya Adzhani Pujiasmoro. Quite long name, but you can call me Rasya or Acha. I was born in Bandung, December 12nd 2001. I live in Jl. Rengkong No. 4 Bandung. I study at SMAN 3 Bandung, I'm still in the first grade of high school. I really love to listen to music, especially acoustic and jazz. My favourite food is ice cream. I have to eat ice cream 4 times a week(at minimum). No wonder I have lots of lipids in my body, haha. 

  I have one sibling, his name is Hilal and he's 13 years old. He goes to Salman Al-farisi Junior High School, and he's in the second grade.  My mom's name is Nia, and my dad's is Keliek. My mom doesn't go to work, and my father works as the branch manager of a logistic company. I had been moving from one city to another because of my dad's work. 

  I was born in Bandung, but my dad worked in Jakarta so we had to move. I lived in Jakarta for 3 years and we had to move again to our new house in Bogor. I lived in Bogor until I was in the 4th grade of elementary school, then I moved again to Pekanbaru, Riau. After 2 years, my father told us that we had to move again to Makassar, South Celebes. And finally, I moved to Bandung to spend the rest of my life here (hopefully, haha). 

  The best thing of my moving-around-the country-life is I have more friends than my friends do. They came from different tribes, they speak different languanges and they have different cultures so I could learn more about Indonesian culture easily from them. Indonesia has the most delicious foods in the world and I've tasted most of them, on the land they came from. Thanks to my father's work, haha. But really, you've got to try eating rendang and sate padang in Padang, ayam pop in Bukittinggi and ikan bakar parappe' in Makassar. Those are the tastiest food I've ever tasted in my life. 

  My dream since I was a little kid is I want to have beauty salon. To reach that goal, I hope I can go to medical school. And to start reaching that goal, I choose to study at SMAN 3 Bandung. 



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Biography of Estée Lauder

Edu Passion SMAN 3 Bandung 2019

Future Dreams