At the airport

Fatur : "Do you really have to go?"
Aca : "My whole family moved to Bandung, so I have to," *sad*
Fatur : "What time is it?"
Aca : "Half past twelve. You have 15 minutes left to talk, hahaha,"
Fatur : "I never had someone I could freely talk about anything before I met you. Between boys, we don't really talk about our personal life, we just hang out and talk about girls or footballs. And i thought girls are hard to talk to but you're different, hahaha."
Aca : "I completely understand you, right?"
Fatur : "I wonder if anyone can replace you," *sad*
Aca : "Oh shut up, you'll forget me instantly." 
Fatur : "How can I?" *can't raise his head*
Aca : "I feel you. I never had a bestfriend before. Well it's not like I don't have any friends but I don't really talk about anything with them. Like I was just trying to fit in so people wouldn't see me as 'someone who has no friend'. But we're too close that sometimes we forgot that there's a line we mustn't pass, right? Hahaha. It was fun having you as someone I could call anytime. Someone I could drag around when I feel like I have no friends at all. Someone that would stand beside me when everyone stand aginst me. And I really wanna ask this, why do we always ask "Can I like this guy?" or "I like her, is it alright?" when we don't have that kind of feelings towards eachother? hahahaha."
Fatur : "As if you don't know that we don't like it if one of us is closer with someone else, hahaha," *pats her head*
Aca : "I'm gonna miss you."
Fatur : "Come here," *hugs her*
Aca : "I gotta go now."
Fatur : "No you can't. I won't let you go," *hugs her tight*
Aca : "Oh my god just let me go please I gotta go now." *laughs*
Fatur : "Okay. See you someday, I'm gonna miss you."
Aca : "Call me if you're going to Bandung ok? I'll be your tour guide, hahaha."
Fatur : "Ok. Now go." *pats her head*
Aca : "Bye!"

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Biography of Estée Lauder

Edu Passion SMAN 3 Bandung 2019

Future Dreams