Thank God, Someone Saved Me!

This happened when I was in ninth grade of junior high school. My school was near my house, about 200 meters away so everyday I had to walk to and from school by myself. That time, I was the vice chairman of school students organization or you can call it OSIS. 

One day, OSIS had a major program that was going to be held in a month. I had to prepare for it and it took hours so I got home very late. It was seven o'clock at night, and my mom couldn't pick me up because she was attending my neighbor's wedding. So I ended up walking by myself and the surrounding was creepy. There were many shady trees and the street lamp suddenly turned off. I wanted to turn my phone's flashlight on but my phone's battery was low. I got so scared so I started to run a little bit. I got scared even more because this atmosphere got me thinking of a scary thing that happened a year ago, some scary men on a motorcycle followed me when I was on my way home. 

I tried to keep calm but suddenly I heard a sound of motorcycle machine and a laughter of men behind me. I became so frustrated because I thought they were going to rape me or something like that. I started to run and the motorcycle sound was getting louder as they getting closer to me but suddenly a car passed and stopped by myside. I tried to see who was inside when suddenly the window was opened and the driver said, "Get in, now."

I froze. I never had a thought that I would meet him again like this. The driver was my crush. He stared at those guys on motorcycle like he's gonna kill them, hahaha. I tried to open the back seat door but he locked it and stepped out of the car. He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the front seat door while his eyes were still starring at those guys. He opened the door and helped me to get in. I was so scared that I couldn't say a word when he drove me home. But then he said, "I love your scent as always." That teared me up so I cried so loud on my way home. But he just kept quiet while tapping my shoulder because he knew that's the way to comfort me.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Biography of Estée Lauder

Edu Passion SMAN 3 Bandung 2019

Future Dreams