Recommendation Letter

April 1st, 2019

To :

Rector
Faculty of Business and Management
Bandung's Institute of Technology (ITB)

      Dear Rector of Faculty of Business and Management of ITB, I was asked to write this recommendation letter as the principal of SMAN 3 Bandung, and I am proud to recommend a good student, Alwan Muhammad to be a student of this faculty.
   
      I have been supervising him as my student for 3 years and he is indeed an honest yet excellent student. Alwan has always wanted to be a business man. Not only that he has passion on business, he is also capable of promoting and selling his products. From what I have seen, he is a talented speaker. He can persuade people to join an event or buy his products. He can communicate with anyone because he has many experiences in organizing big events. He often took important roles in school events and did very well.

      I am confident to say that you will not have any concern of him being a student of your faculty for his qualities, also his kind and honest personality. I believe he can succeed on his study, graduate with excellent scores and be a successful business man.

      If I can be any further of assistance or provide you with any information,  you may contact me anytime you please.

Regards,
Alyssa Rasya
Principal of SMAN 3 Bandung




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Biography of Estée Lauder

Edu Passion SMAN 3 Bandung 2019

Future Dreams